Sometimes, things just don’t work out. Here’s what you need to know about our returns...
We offer FREE UK returns via Royal Mail and you don’t need a Nobody’s Child account to start your return
- Make sure the items you’re returning are in perfect condition with the original tags still attached
- Package your return up, fill in the dispatch note indicating the items you want to return and add to your parcel
- Don’t worry if you haven’t got the original Nobody’s Child packaging, we will still accept your return in your own packaging 😊
- Access the Nobody’s Child returns portal here to either generate a free returns label at home to print yourself or a QR code which can be scanned at the Post Office so that they can print the label for you
- Fill out your details – order number and personal details
- Send your returns and make sure you keep the receipt!
Please note, we are unable to accept online returns to any of our stores.
Keep reading for our step-by-step guide. Please note, our returns portal will only be open to you within 30 days of purchase.
- Open the returns portal by clicking here
- Enter your order number (top tip: this will be eight digits long on your order confirmation)
- Choose your returns method
- If you’d like a digital QR code that you can take to the Post Office to scan, please select ‘Tracked Returns 48/Labels to Go’ – no printer is required for this method
- If you’d prefer to print your own physical label, please select ‘Tracked Returns 48’ – a printer is required for this method
- Once you’ve made this selection, you won’t be able to go back and change your mind so we’d kindly like to ask that you double check you’ve chosen the most suitable method before proceeding
- Once you’ve pressed proceed, you’ll be able to download your selected digital QR code or printed label
- If you need a helping hand, contact our friendly customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org – please note that we’re experiencing a high volume of emails at the moment so bear with us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can
For our UK customers, on all full price items we accept returns within 30 days of purchase if it's in perfect condition, unworn, and with the tags still attached. For all sale items or when you have used a voucher code, we accept returns within 14 days of purchase.
Customers are fully responsible for their return until the parcel has been marked as received at the Nobody’s Child warehouse. This includes ensuring that the correct return items, in perfect condition, are placed in original Nobody’s Child packaging. The correct courier labels must also be applied to the parcel. Please ensure you have proof of postage; this will be needed in the event you need to contact our customer services team about your return.
It can currently take up to 21 days to process your return after your order arrives back with us.
You’ll receive an email when your parcel is on its way back to us. Once it’s arrived at our warehouse, your refund will be processed.
Unfortunately, we can't currently offer exchanges, but please do send your purchases back to us for a full refund.
If you have received the wrong item, or if it is faulty or damaged, we’re really sorry! Please do get in touch with our Customer Support Team here with your order number and they will look into this for you.
For hygiene reasons, we’re unable to accept returns for facemasks or earrings — sorry! If you'd like to return swimwear, please make sure it still has the protective slip for sanitary reasons otherwise we won't be able to refund you.
Returning Every Nook or Ration L? If you would like to return your Ration L or Every Nook purchase, please send the return at your own cost to the respective brands and use the returns slip provided. For further postal details, please refer to Ration L or Every Nook’s website.
Want to return your store purchase? All purchases bought from our Carnaby Street shop must be returned in store. You have 30 days to make your return — please make sure your item(s) are in perfect condition, unworn and with the tags still attached. Please also provide a receipt for proof of purchase. Unfortunately, we don't accept online returns in our store!
We hope you understand!
Please note that we have extended our returns window to 60 days to allow plenty of time for your return to reach us.
You can request a return here to generate a returns label. We don't have a free returns option for our international customers so you will be responsible for the cost of sending the return back to us.
Please make sure you send items back in perfect condition and remember to pop your order note in the parcel with a note to tell us why you’re returning the item.
Do get in touch with our Customer Support Team via our contact form if you happen to need a new returns note with your order number and they can email you a replacement.
We are unable to accept store returns at our warehouse. For store orders, please pop back to our London stores and our staff will be happy to issue you with an exchange or refund.
Length too long? Waist not fitting quite right? Skip the return and make it fit.
The secret to long-lasting clothing begins with finding your perfect fit. That’s why we offer you a seamless tailoring service, so you can love your clothes for longer – in a quick stitch.
Once you’ve finished with your rental, put it back in the bag it came in and send it back using the pre-paid returns label. For any other enquiries please contact Zoa’s team directly at email@example.com where one of their rental experts will be able to help you.
Nobody’s Child is not responsible for any customer errors in relation to the preparation of returns, in particular, any items that do not belong to Nobody’s Child and subsequently returned to us by mistake. Our DC will always try to identify and locate items sent in error, but we cannot guarantee this will always be possible. If we are able to identify the items returned in error, and you would like us to return them to you, the associated delivery cost will need to be paid for by you.