|Size & Fit||Morven is 5' 9 and wears a size 8|
Rust Rib Stripe Bardot Top
Free UK Standard Delivery on Orders over £40
Free UK returns Find out more
Featuring an 'off-the-shoulder' neckline to help frame your upper half, we've modernised this classic look with seasonal stripes and an on-trend ribbed texture. Wear our Rust Bardot Top with a high waisted denim skirt for a chic finish. Main Fabric: Polyester 40% Viscose 24 % Nylon32% Elastane 4% Item no.: 68719 Main Fabric: Polyester 40% Viscose 24 % Nylon32% Elastane 4% Item No. 68719
Need it for Christmas? Click here for Christmas cut off dates
UK Saver Tracked - Delivered Within 3 Working Days - £1.99 or Free on Orders Over £40
UK Next Day Direct - Delivered Next Working Day (order before 4pm) - £4.99 or Free on Orders Over £60
UK Next Day Saturday - Delivered Next Day Saturday (order before 4pm Friday) £5.99 or Free on Orders Over £60
UK Next Day Sunday - Delivered Next Day Sunday (order before 4pm Saturday) £5.99 or Free on Orders Over £60
UK CollectPlus 24hr - Delivered Within 1 Working Days (order before 4pm) £3.99
UK CollectPlus 48hr - Delivered Within 2 Working Days (order before 4pm) £3.50
UK CollectPlus 72hr - Delivered Within 3 Working Days (order before 4pm) £2.99
CollectPlus will email and text you a collection code when your parcel is ready to collect. Please take along some ID.
For International Delivery click here
Our garments are tested to maintain appearance after cleaning. The care label is a guide to help you look after your garments in the best way possible.
- Please follow the instructions on the care label to keep the garments looking their best.
- Always wash garments with similar colours and inside out.
- Garments with contrast colours should be washed separately - especially for black and white.
- We recommend you avoid tumble dry - this can cause shinkrage, colour fade and damage your garment.
- Always reshape jersey whilst damp.
- Garments with fringing/tassels can tangled in the washing machine - we recommend you wash in bag or hand wash separately. Knitwear should be dried flat to keep the correct shape.