WHO MAKES OUR CLOTHES
- Employment is freely chosen
- There is no discrimination in employment
- No exploitation or child labour
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Payment of a living wage
- No excessive working hours
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Legally-binding employment relationship
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
TRANSPARENCY & TRACEABILITY
We believe that knowing the origin of our products is fundamental to dressing honestly and so we’re constantly improving our traceability. Below, you can discover some of the suppliers who create our product.
Echotex Ltd | Chandora, (Polli Biddut) Mouchak, Shofipur, Kaliakoir, Gazipur, Bangladesh
What they make: Jersey, Knitwear & Loungewear
We’ve been working with Echotex as long as we’ve been around, and we’re proud of their many ethical certifications including GOTs, Organic Cotton Standard, and OEKO TEX. Echotex is also a Platinum certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) factory.
HS Fashion | No 1 Yaojia Road, Liangzhu Community, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, China
What they make: Knitwear (including LENZING knitwear)
HS Fashion has been part of our network since we launched our knitwear range in 2020. They are a Global Recycled Standard, GOTs and Organic Cotton Standard certified partner.
Transparency is a marathon, not a sprint, and we’re continuing to improve our traceability and share our progress along the way. If you have questions about the people who make our products, please get in touch.