#NobodyKnows: Q&A with Hannah Louise
We’ve teamed up with award winning blogger and all-round super babe Hannah Louise (obvs a Nobody’s Child super fan). Get to know our new girl crush in ten questions, and stay tuned to see how cute she looks in all the Nobody’s Child newness…
1. What’s your signature lippy and why are you obsessed with it?
Always red. I change up the reds I use, but my current go-to is ColourPop’s ‘Arriba!’ with Kat Von D lip liner in ‘Outlaw’
2. What’s on your to-do list this summer?
Travel and festivals (and sometimes a combination of the two) are always my main summer objectives – I’m hoping to do a new festival and a new city this summer.
3. What’s on your Spotify ‘recently played’ right now?
Alkaline Trio, Mazzy Star, Jon Hopkins
4. What’s your fave vegan treat?
Fry’s chicken nuggets!
5. If your alarm conked out tomorrow, what would be your throw-on-and-go outfit?
Yikes – I don’t think you can go wrong with a denim skirt, band tee, faux leather biker and a pair of Vans.
6. What’s your fave thing to do on a sleepy Sunday in London?
Sunday pub roast (my current favourite is The Tiger in Camberwell) or a picnic in the park.
7. What’s the best and worst thing about being a blogger?
The best thing is the freedom it gives me and the friends I’ve made, the worst thing is probably shooting in winter when it’s freezing cold and it goes dark at 3pm.
8. What advice would your older-self give your younger-self?
Chill out a bit! I put way too much pressure on myself when I was younger, but in the end always found that I achieved the most when I was happy and took time to relax and have fun. Also, if you think a boy is lying to you, he probably is.
9. What’s your best Northern phrase that Southerners don’t always get?
Pants. I call trousers pants, which apparently is just a Manchester/Lancashire thing, and everyone always thinks I’m talking about my underwear…
10. Tell us something #NobodyKnows…
Nobody knows that I have a brown belt in karate.
PLUS don’t miss this week’s #NobodysListening playlist, the soundtrack to the lush life of Hannah Louise. Sing along, dance around or just sway your way through this bad boy…