Are YOU one of our New In-Store Representatives?
June’s going to be a big month for us. Scrap that. It’s going to be a huuuuge month for us and we want YOU to be a part of it. Long story short, we’ve been officially selected as the latest concession in one of the UK’s biggest fashion retailers, and we’re on the lookout for likeminded individuals to represent us in-store!
Without mentioning names (which is really difficult as we’re so excited!), we’ll have a national store presence in this uber popular high street chain, meaning you’ll finally be able to go and try on our range of crop tops, bomber jackets and bodycon dresses in the flesh. But in order to make this happen, we need people to manage it…which is where you come in!
We’re hiring Concession Managers and Assistants, for both permanent and temporary positions, in the following areas; Lakeside, Bromley, Central London, Manchester, Nottingham, Glasgow and Bristol.
So if you absolutely love fashion, and are looking for a job over summer, or perhaps something a little more long term, then check out the details below. This is the next big step in our journey, and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of Nobody’s Child, so we’d love to hear from you!
As a concession manager/assistant, you will be responsible for the daily running of the concession area, the monitoring and maintaining of stock levels, and will be able to communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
– Excellent communication skills with customers which you’ll use to convey the brand values, maximise sale opportunities and deliver an excellent customer experience
– Ensure availability of stock and monitor that all available sizes are on the shop floor at all times
– Maintain presentation of clothing and ensure concession looks desirable and welcoming at all times
– Maintain high levels of personal presentation as a brand advocate and ambassador
– Show passion and commitment to the development of the brand and the development of yourself as an employee
– Proactively identify ways to improve the presentation of the concession, the customer experience and the success of sales
– Passionate about fashion, with a keen knowledge on the latest trends, styles and catwalk news
– Knowledge of popular fashion and style bloggers
– Familiar with fashion and clothing terminology
How to apply:
Please email your CV and an accompanying cover letter to email@example.com, detailing the position and location you’d like to apply for.