Are you our new fashion intern? Apply now!
2016’s going to be big year for Nobody’s Child, so we’re on the lookout for some talented fashion interns to join the team. We wrapped up our SS16 #girlcrush shoot with Gemma Styles a few weeks ago, and have been hitting the NC photography studio hard these last few days in preparation for the big clothing drop (…not long now!). Our new styles and designs look absolutely on point, with florals, pleats and stripes galore, and we’ve got some crazy ideas for the months ahead to get the brand out there.
With so much going on (did we mention we’re about to launch in Topshop?), we think it’s high time we started getting you lot a little more involved, hence the internships! So if you’ve got a passion for fashion, and consider yourself a budding photographer who’d like to get involved in one of our blogger shoots, or are looking for a career in media or marketing, then listen up as this could be your big break into the industry…
Gingham Open Back Dress – £20
Your main responsibilities would be working closely with the marketing team in order to create site content, including blog articles, style edits, and feature creatives for the online magazine, and help manage our social presence. You’ll be representing Nobody’s Child at various events, too, such as London Fashion Week, so it would be great if you have some sort of industry knowledge. Expenses will be provided, while the position and hours can be flexible, and there may even be the opportunity of a permanent position at the end of it.
Intern Responsibilities include
• Helping to devise and implement PR and Social Media strategy
• Helping manage social network accounts
• Producing regular blogs/site content
• Engaging with target market through social media platforms
• Responding to customer queries
A successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about Fashion
• Be passionate about writing
• Have a keen interest in using social media platforms for publicity
• Have a flair for writing editorial content and blogs
• Have a flair for creating image content
• Be creative
• Be dedicated & hardworking
So if this sounds like you then please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, and why not sign up to our newsletter below to stay up to date with all future opportunities. Good luck!