10 ways to celebrate Galentines with ya gals
The day before Valentines is the most sacred of days, it’s Galentines day! Here’s how to celebrate on the 13th with the real loves of your life… your gal pals.
1. Arrange a sleep-over and do all the things you used to do during those slumber parties from your school days… pizza, manicures, scary film, you’ve got this.
2. Don’t live near your BFFs? Schedule a Skype date, eat dinner together and catch up on all the goss with your bbz.
3. Put on sweatpants and head to your fave bar, because it doesn’t matter what guys think… tonight is about you girls.
4. …or get totally glammed up and head out for a wilder-than-your-average Tuesday.
5. Instigate a phones off policy. This is not a night for texting partners, it quality time with the gals.
6. Host a potluck dinner and enlist everyone to bring their signature dish. Who doesn’t love a buffet?
7. Need some downtime? Organise a super relaxing spa day.
8. Buy couple-specific Groupons together and capitalise on the sweet deals in your hood.
9. Get stuck into that box set you’ve had on your viewing list for the last six months. Big Little Lies anyone?
10. Is your crew a creative bunch? Craft night! It’s even better if you make crafty gifts for each other.
How are you celebrating with your baes this Galentines? Share some inspo below…