|Size & Fit||Shannikah is 5'9 and wears a size 10|
Black Beach Fern Maxi Dress
Free UK Standard Delivery on Orders over £40
Free UK returns Find out more
For a head-to-heel summer statement, say hello to our black and white Fern Print Maxi Dress. A plunging neckline adds instant sophistication, while exaggerated neck ties fall down the length of the back for a beautifully elegant finish. With a silhouette that nips at the waist, and a fluted ankle-skimming skirt below, simply add black sandals by day, heels by night, for the perfect understated finish. Main Fabric: 100% Polyester Item No. 72194
UK Saver Tracked - Delivered Within 3 Working Days Free on all Orders until Midnight Sunday
UK Next Day Direct - Delivered Next Working Day (order before 4pm) - £4.99 or Free on Orders Over £60
UK Next Day Saturday - Delivered Next Day Saturday (order before 4pm Friday) £5.99 or Free on Orders Over £60
UK Next Day Sunday - Delivered Next Day Sunday (order before 4pm Saturday) £5.99 or Free on Orders Over £60
UK CollectPlus 24hr - Delivered Next Working Day (order before 4pm) £3.99
UK CollectPlus 48hr - Delivered Within 2 Working Days (order before 4pm) £3.50
UK CollectPlus 72hr - Delivered Within 3 Working Days (order before 4pm) £2.99
CollectPlus will email and text you a collection code when your parcel is ready to collect. Please take along some ID.
For International Delivery click here
Our garments are tested to maintain appearance after cleaning. The care label is a guide to help you look after your garments in the best way possible.
- Please follow the instructions on the care label to keep the garments looking their best.
- Always wash garments with similar colours and inside out.
- Garments with contrast colours should be washed separately - especially for black and white.
- We recommend you avoid tumble dry - this can cause shinkrage, colour fade and damage your garment.
- Always reshape jersey whilst damp.
- Garments with fringing/tassels can tangled in the washing machine - we recommend you wash in bag or hand wash separately. Knitwear should be dried flat to keep the correct shape.